If you are the type of person that sticks to your resolutions every year, congratulations!!!
Mine can be changeable to as hard or easy as I please.... Therefore should be easily achieved right?
1) Exercise everyday.... Whether this be a full on hard core work out, 20 minutes yoga or even just the school run... I aim to move more..
2) Global goals - number 1 NO POVERTY.In September, World Leaders committed to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years.. #NEWYEARSGOALS
3) More water... Water should and needs to be my main drink... 2 litres a day...
4) Read.... More... I love to read it's my way to relax and shut off from the world, will definitely be shutting off my phone at 9.30 to read for a while before sleep... One of my worst habits is falling asleep with my phone in hand.
5) Yoga and meditation... I have said this for so long and this year will be the year, I want to practice yoga and meditate regularly to really feel the benefits
6) Blog.... Use my blog more as a way to keep myself updated and for me to have somewhere to free my thoughts and ramblings.
7) Word of the year.... Mellow... I aim in 2016 to be less rushed, less stressed & more balanced
8) Money.... Save... Save... Save....
I will update my progress and more detail individually in the coming weeks I just wanted to get this blog post written today....
Thank you for reading and I hope you lovely people have an amazing 2016 ahead of you.
Lots of love Georgina xxxxxx